Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Dresden turns the big 4-0









The kids surprised me with my pig collection displayed in a fun way.
They also cleaned the house while Blythe and I went shopping!
I found this sweater at Target - couldn't help but buy it for my birthday!

The rest of the day was spent chillin at the house and then going to the ward trunk or treat.  :)

When we got home, Owen surprised me with a homemade lazy susan for our table!








Troy gave me a painting and Evelyn gave me a homemade coin purse.

Awesome.  




And I'm going to stretch this birthday-thing as long as I can...  




2 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

Great birthday! A "round" one as they call them in Denmark. Georgia says on round birthdays you are supposed to throw the party not be the recipient. Kind of a fun idea. Homemade gifts are great treasures. Sister bonding is also a treasure.

Unknown said...

Love it! I'm glad you had a nice birthday...and hope you really did stretch it out :)